This video is funny, so listen carefully so you can hear what he is saying
Tayree!! I understand now! You are crazy, and I hate your guts! But with love! (said in an English popstar accent!)
thats really funny but who was the one laughing so hard? Love yagabby
gabby if you read this..it was kaitlyn laughing so hard ! haha she has a funny laugh!
What the heck that is impossible to understand
srry for the laughing haha this is kaite
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Tayree!! I understand now! You are crazy, and I hate your guts! But with love! (said in an English popstar accent!)
thats really funny but who was the one laughing so hard? Love ya
gabby
gabby if you read this..it was kaitlyn laughing so hard ! haha she has a funny laugh!
What the heck that is impossible to understand
srry for the laughing haha this is kaite
Post a Comment