So I (I=Kali in this post but in reality I=Stephanie), Kali Hall would just like to express my true and undying love for Ciara and Jennie and Texas and Kate and Sherry and Sis. Beck and Amber because I told them I did already so I might as well! Good golly gee- they are WONDERFUL. So wonderful that if I saw them EVERY DAY my heart would scream with indescribable joy and it would be so loud that the Heavens up above would hear it! I feel like I could FLY when I'm around them and I would be fueled by the smell of my dad's homemade eggs! Basements are wonderful outlets for that type of thing! Tra la la la la!!
No but seriously- YW's ROCKS!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
I have this stain...
Posted by Stink-a-Tink at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am glad that you like us a little...even though I was last on the list :)
Wow Kali (er Stephanie), I didn't know Personal Progress could be so fun!
Post a Comment